Guess who graduated yesterday? That’s right, me! It was an amazing day filled with bittersweet moments. And as I participated in the different commencement activities, I reflected on my past four years and thought of all the wonderful things I have experienced during my time at CMU. I was able to thank my friends, family, and faculty for all that they have done to help me get here while celebrating my own accomplishments alongside them. Now, I can turn my attention towards the next chapter of my life where I hope to keep the friendships and connections I made at Carnegie Mellon.
As for my update on how I was doing on my final project, this is how I believe I did:
- 28/30 points: Take advantage of being so close to your friends!
- 20/20 points: Thank your professors/advisors for their support and wisdom!
- 48/50 points: Enjoy yourself!
- (BONUS) 10/30 points: Get a 4.0 for last semester!
During senior week, I spent time with my friends everyday, I thanked all of those close to me for helping me get this far, and I most definitely enjoyed myself! As for the bonus, I got one B this semester which prevented me from getting a 4.0 but I still graduated with university honors so I was satisfied!
In total, I got 106/100 for my final week at Carnegie Mellon! Personally, I think that is a pretty good grade.
- Carnegie Mellon Graduate & “Nine Weeks Left Update” - May 20, 2019
- Two Quick Updates! Special Olympics and Last Day of Classes - May 4, 2019
- Nine Weeks Left - March 19, 2019