Nine Weeks Left

As I drove back to school at the end of spring break, I began to reflect on my college career. With nine weeks left, what can I still do to get the most out of my remaining days here at Carnegie Mellon University? Have I left a few rocks unturned? Are there entrepreneurial avenues that I have not walked? What will I regret not participating in? All of these thoughts are racing through my mind as I drive my 2011 Jeep Liberty between brittle mountains and through green valleys. However, the nice scenery eventually brings me peace. It allows me to think of all the things I have accomplished and all the hardships I have battled through. These memories trample over my previous thoughts of doubt and regret. Of course there will be areas of CMU I wish I could have explored more, but I know that I tried my best to savor every type of experience I could have encountered. Knowing that, I felt better about leaving.

I then assigned myself my final project at Carnegie Mellon. The project requirements were simple and to the point.

• /30 points: Take advantage of being so close to your friends!
  • /20 points: Thank your professors/advisors for their support and wisdom!
  • /50 points:  Enjoy yourself!
  • (BONUS) /30 points: Get a 4.0 for last semester!

I will let you all know how my project turned out near the end of the semester!

Seth Henry | Undergrad Econ 2019

Incoming Cyber Analyst at Booz Allen Hamilton
Seth is a senior Economics major and is minoring in International Relations and Politics (IRP) and Innovation and Entrepreneurship. He has interned for a tech-lobbying firm, the United States Senate, and Booz Allen Hamilton. Outside of class, he is a captain on the men’s basketball team, a member of the Student Athlete Advisory Council, and a member of several other committees. In his free time, he likes to binge watch Netflix, play hearthstone, and beat people in Catan! You can usually find him in Skibo Gym, or in the University Center playing basketball.

Latest posts by Seth Henry | Undergrad Econ 2019 (see all)

0 replies