Winter break is over and school is about to start up very soon! But before the first day of spring semester I wanted to highlight the annual gingerbread house contest that was held back in December. Just to remind you guys, the rules of the contest went as followed:
- Each team gets one gingerbread house building kit
- The base of the house can be whatever the team desires
- The house can be no larger than 24 in by 24 in
- Teams can spend no more than $40 on additional gingerbread house elements
In the end we had 14 entrants and all of the houses were amazing. Below are pictures of all of them!
Although it was a very close contest, Masters Admissions took home the trophy!
Latest posts by Seth Henry | Undergrad Econ 2019 (see all)
- 1st Annual Gingerbread House Making Contest RECAP! - January 13, 2019
- 1st Annual Ginger Bread House Making Contest - November 16, 2018
- Take Care of Your Body! - November 7, 2018