Meet Wadhwa: Unearthed

Hello! My name is Meet Wadhwa and I am an Undergraduate Business Administration student in the class of 2022 at the Tepper School of Business. I was born in New Delhi, India, but moved to New York at the age of 1, and then New Jersey at the age of 4, where I have been since. I grew up in Edison, NJ, a wonderfully diverse and close-knit community very similar to the one at CMU. It is in the geographic center of New York City and Princeton, both of which are readily accessible. Aside from being a student at Carnegie Mellon University, I am also an avid basketball fan (go Boston Celtics!), and I love hanging out with people and getting to know them. I am also a member of the Business and Technology Club, the Introductory Finance Society, and the Quant Club. In my free time, I like to explore campus, play basketball, meet up with friends at the University of Pittsburgh, or explore downtown. One of my favorite places that I have seen so far is the view from Mount Washington. I decided to come to the Tepper School a few months before senior year ended when I was comparing my acceptance offers. After a visit to the school in April, I had made up my mind: no other school offered me the opportunities and advantages that Tepper would. After all, what other business school can proudly claim to have a brand new building guided by the likes of the esteemed David Tepper? My dream job is to be a quantitative analyst in New York City for a banking firm, and I can not wait to apply to the Computational Finance program at Tepper to begin my journey!

Meet Wadhwa | Undergraduate Business 2022

Meet joined the Tepper School of Business in 2018 as an undergraduate business administration student looking to transfer to the computational finance program. He is from Edison, New Jersey. When Meet is not studying, he spends his time playing basketball, squash, or hanging out with his friends. He is a member of the Business and Technology Club, the Quant Club, the Bhangra in the Burgh team, and the Introductory Finance Society.

Latest posts by Meet Wadhwa | Undergraduate Business 2022 (see all)

0 replies