Japan is fascinating!!!

Between crystal toilets and many many sushis, sakes, and matchas we discovered one of the most amazing cultures that I have ever experienced.

During the spring break, I went to Japan with a group of 41 people, my husband included. We were guided by an awesome group of classmates, including 5 who are Japanese and one who is Taiwanese and lived in Japan before. They organized every detail to make our experience unforgettable, and it is definitely unforgettable. We learned so much about their culture and history that I am sure I came back much more prepared to be a global professional.

If someone asked me which was the most beautiful place or the most memorable moment of the trip I wouldn’t be able to answer. However, I truly believe that the people that were there with me made this trip unique!  We got to know each other and our partners better, we became closer (a lot closer). For me, this is the kind of thing that makes the Tepper MBA experience so special.

Arigatou Gozaimasu (which definitely is not written like that, but you got my point 😉 )!!!

Luisa Felix Souza | MBA 2019

Luisa Felix Souza | MBA 2019

Project Manager at Pelissari Gestao e Tecnologia (SAP Implementation Consulting Firm)
Luísa was born and raised in Brazil and knew her entire life that she was going to be an engineer, as her grandparents and parents inspired her to be. She developed her passion for beer while working at AB-Inbev and then switched to IT consulting, where she was a project manager. Luísa loves to travel, run outdoors, watch movies with her husband, and is a former competitive swimmer. She is also an angel investor, on the advisory board for a healthcare startup in Brazil, a Forté Fellow, member of the Board of the Latin America Business Club, and of the Consulting Club.
Luisa Felix Souza | MBA 2019

Latest posts by Luisa Felix Souza | MBA 2019 (see all)

0 replies