Shalom from Tel Aviv! 

On Tuesday, Thirty-two of my fellow Tepperonis and I arrived in Israel.

Personally, I’ve traveled a lot throughout the United States, but I’ve never taken the opportunity to travel abroad.  Needless to say, I’m very excited for the opportunity to visit Israel and to travel with my classmates.   I’m also extremely thankful that Tepper and the JBA extend trek opportunities to part time MBA students.  I can’t thank them enough for how welcoming everyone has been.

To any part time students – I would definitely encourage you to consider taking advantage of these amazing treks.   Just by looking at the itinerary, I can tell that it is a good use of vacation days!  Beyond the travel, it is also a great way to meet full time classmates and expand your Tepper network.

I’m really looking forward to learning about the complexities of the region, expanding my horizons, eating some phenomenal food, and making a few new friends along the way.  We will spend the first two days in Tel Aviv, then we will travel to Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, Nazareth, and wrap up our trip in Tel Aviv again.  I hope to share some highlights from our trip as the week progresses.  While pictures and a few words hardly do it justice, I want to share a few photos from our first day in Tel Aviv:

Michael Poach | MBA 2020 (Part-Time On-Campus)

Regional Sales Manager at The Siemon Company
Michael was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA and received a Bachelor of Business Administration from Duquesne University.He comes from a small business family, which piqued his interested in business at a young age, and some of Michael's most vivid childhood memories are from the days that he would go to work with his dad. This is where Michael started his sales career and implemented his first sales plans, selling everything from candy bars to magazine subscriptions to homegrown pumpkins.Michael is currently a Regional Sales Manager for The Siemon Company, where he focuses on physical layer solutions for smart buildings and data centers.

Latest posts by Michael Poach | MBA 2020 (Part-Time On-Campus) (see all)

0 replies